[cisco-voip] CUBAC Question from Colleague

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Jul 21 10:59:40 EDT 2011

Hopefully Bennie or someone might know the answer, the transfers are blind transfers:

"When the receptionist receives a call, she sees the outside Caller ID.  When she transfers a call, the recipient sees the description we gave the ARC operator DN's (Outside Call Transfer 7036).  When the recipient answers, they are then given the outside Caller ID.

There's no way to cut out that Description/DN and just pass the outside Caller ID all the time?"

I have not seen this myself so not sure how this would work, I know on a regular blind transfer the caller id changes as soon as the user presses transfer the second time or hangs up.

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>