[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility Service URL

stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Fri Jul 22 08:25:57 EDT 2011

I've seen some people create two Extension Mobility Service URL's and subscribed both services to all phones i.e.:

Primary Login Service
Backup Login Service

Cuts on the cost/complexity of a load balancer (the best solution), but does require the user to engage the back-up service manually.

Thanks

Stephen