[cisco-voip] CUPS 8.0.4 MD5 hash

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 22:10:24 EDT 2011

I have the installation ISO I received back when every single DVD I would run a media check upon would fail bringing me to the conclusion that Cisco messed something up in their validation process and the software was actually good to go.

The hash value I have for the ISO made from the 8.0.4 installation DVD is
bb8c1b528768a07c1943c9881666ffde

but the hash value provided by Cisco for the downloadable 8.0.4 media is
836236bca62cab262af187351d96f7d7

The downloadable media doesn't boot at all. The installation DVD does under ESXi. This leads to the question of the validity of the ISO image of the installation DVD. Anybody have physical 8.0.4 installation media and care to compare your md5 hash?

Cheers