[cisco-voip] CUPS 7.1(2) upgrade to 8.5(2)

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Wed Jun 1 11:36:44 EDT 2011

I like your idea then! Upgrade the server from CUPS 7.1(3b) to 8.5(2) first.

I can’t find the issues they are referencing in the CUPC7x release notes. What won’t work? Snip below;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cups/8_0/english/compatibility/cupcompatibility8x.html
Cisco Unified Personal Communicator 7.0(x) has feature limitations when you deploy it with Cisco Unified Presence 8.x. For more information, see the Release Notes for Cisco Unified Personal Communicator Release 7.x at this location: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6844/prod_release_notes_list.html