[cisco-voip] Number Presentation

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 4 08:20:52 EDT 2011

I have just migrated a customer to CUCM 8.5 from CUCM 4.0.2,
one of their H323 gateways is the primary outbound route for all calls, the
CLI was
blocked on the gateway config with ‘Calling Party Presentation’ set to
Restricted.
I have the same config on the new CUCM but now when you dial
the number it displays Private on the handset display and then shows Unknown
number in the placed calls list, this was not happening before.
Any idea how I can restrict the CLI but still show the
number they are calling on the handset.