[cisco-voip] Is there a document from Cisco that shows the exact steps to configure a certificate for the ccmadmin/ccmuser pages?

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Tue Jun 7 19:37:36 EDT 2011

We are using 7.02-20000-5  and I'd like to install a certificate from
our domain CA

_only_ for the purpose of getting rid of the "security certificate
presented by this website" message.

I see documentation from Cisco that discusses a larger view of
installing a certificate for encrypting RTP streams, etc...

Seems like I can do a CA request from "tomcat" but I'm not sure if
that's what's used for the CCMAdmin/CCMUser pages or whether that would
have some weird effect upon the rest of the system?

thanks - Tim