[cisco-voip] role-based security

me at go0se.com me at go0se.com
Wed Jun 8 16:10:12 EDT 2011

For your reading pleasure, I resolved this by doing the following:

1) Under USER MANAGEMENT | USER GROUP added a new group called USER
ADMINISTRATION
2) Assigned the STANDARD CCM USER MANAGEMENT role to the new group
3) Added the tech's user account to the STANDARD CCM ADMIN USERS group
(this gives him rights to log into the ccmadmin page) and also added him
to the newly created USER ADMINISTRATION group.

Thanks,

Go0se

My blog:
http://atc.go0se.com