[cisco-voip] OT: duress buttons?

Mike King me at mpking.com
Fri Jun 10 11:30:24 EDT 2011

Just to approach it from a different direction,

In a past job, we'd hardwired to a contact closure in the building security
system.  The security system would do any of a number of things based on
programming.  Our particular case usually came down to two scenarios.  Call
Police, or flash a light in the back room for someone to run out front to
help the receptionist.

Mike