[cisco-voip] OT: duress buttons?

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 11:07:24 EDT 2011

AletrtUS makes good products and might have something that woudl suit
your needs. I had to set up their stuff once and I enjoyed working
with them and they seemed to have a wide range of products for sending
out various types of audible and visual alerts. they might have some
sort of "oh crap!" button for you.

-Pete