[cisco-voip] time of day routing , configuration example.

irivas at fasis.es irivas at fasis.es
Sat Jun 11 05:47:15 EDT 2011

      in the CCM, "time-of-day routing" said "Time-of-Day routing routes
      calls to different locations based on the time of day when a call
 is
      made. For example, during business hours, calls can route to an
 office,
      and after hours, calls can go directly to a voice-messaging system
 or to
      a home number."

      I know how to have the Partition has service in a time range
      (configuring time period and time Schedules), but not how to have
 the
      rest of the time, for that call is, for example diverted to my
 house or
      one extension different....

      you can help me with some example?

      thank you!