[cisco-voip] CM interface to LAN

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Jun 13 13:50:50 EDT 2011

100MB should be fine.  The only high b/w demands are media features
provides by the IPVMS service including: Music on Hold, Annunciator,
Media Termination Point, Conference bridge.

Most important is avoiding speed/duplex mismatch and improper cable
runs.  You want clean stats as much as possible.

Regards,
Wes