[cisco-voip] CUCM services log files paths

Ovidiu Popa ovi.popa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 07:26:25 EDT 2011

Hello Wes

It appears that we have a problem on the CUCM side:

Client logs:
2011-06-14 10:45:48,453 [SplashThread] INFO  rtmt.control - validMLALogin():
 inside isSecureEnabled
2011-06-14 10:46:48,968 [SplashThread] ERROR rtmt.control - validMLALogin():
caught java.lang.Exception, e=java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed
out

CUCM Tomcat localhost_access_log
[14/Jun/2011:10:46:34 +0200] 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 5jN]mfY0mV - 8080 GET
/manager/list  HTTP/1.1 200 1234 2
[14/Jun/2011:10:46:51 +0200] 10.35.113.129 10.35.113.129 - - 8443 GET
/ast/ASTisapi.dll ?ListConfig HTTP/1.1 401 2113 81571

The HTTP 401 Unauthorized is not a good sign for me. Of course my account is
enabled for web access and I can log into RTMT in the production network
using the same credentials.

I currently have no input from my colleague for his tests (install with
exactly the same passwords as the production network then restore the
backup).

Will follow-up asap.

Regards,
Ovidiu