[cisco-voip] dialled number analyzer

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Jun 15 11:07:11 EDT 2011

Dialed Number Analyzer should be subscribed for change notification
updates.  If your changes are correct and DNA is not showing updates
then try restarting DNA so it initializes with the new configuration
information from the database.  If DNA shows correct then then you have
a change notification issue.  If it's still incorrect then more digging
is required.

Regards,
Wes