[cisco-voip] dialled number analyzer

Hefin James [ahj] ahj at aber.ac.uk
Wed Jun 15 05:39:06 EDT 2011

A strange one for you.

As we're out of term time now, I've been changing some of the time of day (TOD) routing to reflect our summer opening hours.
I've been using the 'Dialled Number Analyzer' (DNA) to check my changes.  Whatever I changed on the TOD routing, the DNA returned standard routing.
This completely confused me, so in the end, I set the TOD partition time schedule to 'All the time', made a real test call, which routed as expected via the TOD partition, but DNA still returned standard routing. (DNA was using the same CCS as the phones, which contains the TOD routing partition.)
Has anybody come across this before? Is there a fix?

Thanks,
Hefin