[cisco-voip] Remotely testing ports on an VG-224

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 13:17:52 EDT 2011

Any command you can use on a router you can use on a vg224 usually.

I like to do this:
make sure your debugs are working (conf t, exit, should see a
%CONFIGURED message)
enable debug vpm signal
ask user to do something - go on hook, off hook, digits
If you see nothing, it's a wiring or bad port problem.
If you see something, it's configuration.

-nick