[cisco-voip] FXO disconnect with SPA 400

sheref hf sheref_hf at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 05:40:43 EDT 2011

Hi all

I have small system contains SPA9000+SPA400+10 Phones Linksys

SPA9000 : connected to two Fax machines
SPA400 : connected with 2 Land Lines

when I configured AutoAttendent; the Issue Appeared

the Issue is : when anybody call my company connects to Autoattendent and then disconnect the call .....the line remain UP state and hang on my SPA400
the line returns Idle state when I eject the line from SPA400 and put it again .

This issue not found when I forward the incoming call to any specific extension

Is there anybody can help me in this issue ...???

Thanks
BR,

Sherif
Network Engineer