[cisco-voip] Tracing a Call

Mike King me at mpking.com
Tue Jun 21 15:36:18 EDT 2011

So DNA wasn't active on my cluster, and it show'd that the calls were going
where I think they are.
CDR also corresponded that it saw the calls go out the correct gateway.

Earlier, I just had Informational debugging turned on the H323 gateway, and
it showed all call connects and disconnects.

This time I turned on Q931 debugging, and I saw the call go out, but it
wasn't being written to the syslog buffer.  Weird.

Anyways, thanks for the DNA, didn't know that existed, and I didn't realize
CAR was still in the unix based product.

Mike