[cisco-voip] reporting bad service of Cisco TAC

Ki Wi kiwi.voice at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 10:22:07 EDT 2011

For partners, do not use the feedback tools, I got into trouble once when I used it and give the Tac engineer a low rating. Basically it created a big woohaa between my company and cisco, quite a few ppl was involved and question me this and that.

I'm instructed to speak to duty manager instead of using the feedback form. From that point onwards, I never do a single feedback form from Cisco. =\

Sent from my iPhone
Pls pardon my fat fingers.