[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 8.5(1)SU1 subscriber login "You have 1 new message, The message is currently not available"

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Wed Jun 22 19:57:35 EDT 2011

This thread is similar/identical to what I'm seeing at two different customers running 8.5(1)SU1 both have CXN clusters..opened TAC case 618174575 , where the Cisco SE restarted the "Connection Message Transfer Agent" on the CXN Publisher

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3307034#3307034

CSCtl94104
CSCtd27767

8.5(1)SU1 CXN Clustered environment, Subscriber handles calls via SIP to CallManager.  Users were migrated via COBRAS and Bulk Edit to Enable LDAP.  Been running 24 hours in production, I just called and left a co-worker a messages, he presses Messages, hears "Hello, you have 1 new messages. The Message is currently not enabled"