[cisco-voip] 10,000 user OVA capacity for CUCM on UCS

Steve Gustafson smgustafson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 09:27:00 EDT 2011

Thanks, but today, to my knowledge, the max users per server is 7500.  4
servers with 7500 users is 30000.  But as you can see it looks like this has
been increased to 10,000 users per server running UCS C210 or B series.
Does this increase my users to 40,000 and in which CUCM version is it
supported?
On Jun 23, 2011 11:47 PM, "Paul" <asobihoudai at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The maximum amount of supported phones in a cluster is 60k... a
"supercluster"

> but you'll need approval from your SE/AM to build one and it's only
supported on CCM 6.1/7.1.....

> maybe it'll be available in 9?
>
> you'll likely be required to use UCS B-series if it ever gets approved....

templates for UCS B200 and C210.  What version of CUCM is supported to use
the 10,000 user OVA?  Does this bump up the maximum supported phones in a
cluster to 40,000?

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_Communications_Virtualization_Downloads_%28including_OVA/OVF_Templates%29#Unified_Communications_Manager