[cisco-voip] CiscoiE20 Video Phone

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Jun 30 09:58:24 EDT 2011

What is the completed build number of 8.6.1 that you have?  It should be
the string of number on ccmadmin page after you login.

The build number shipping to customers is 8.6.1.10000-43
8.6(1a) is     8.6.1.20000-1 with fix for CSCtq96181

Generally you should not have something earlier than that unless you
were part of an alpha or EFT.  In that case the programs push upgrades
to final release versions at program closure.

Regards,
Wes