[cisco-voip] Upgrade CCM 4.2.3 to CUCM 8.5

Matthew Berry matthew at ciscovoiceguru.com
Tue Mar 1 09:24:37 EST 2011

Alessandro -

When you upgrade from CCM 4.2.3 to CUCM 8.5, you'll for sure need to
update the firmware in your phones.  The updated TFTP server should
address this for you once your phones register for the first time with
the newer CUCM cluster.

What model of phones do you currently have?

I don't understand your concern about cost concerning phone firmware.

Matthew