[cisco-voip] Upgrade CCM 4.2.3 to CUCM 8.5

kpyib at tin.it kpyib at tin.it
Tue Mar 1 09:10:19 EST 2011

 Hi Guys, I need to upgrade CCM 4.2.3 to CUCM 8.5, Cisco telle me that I must, before upgrade CUCM, upgrade Firware Phone with last firmware files.

For me is much expensive to do so!!!!

The question is, Is really necessary to upgrade Firmware phones before upgrading CUCM 4.2.3 to CUCM 8.5?

thank you for the answers

Regards

Alessandro Bertacco