[cisco-voip] CUPC 8.5 Issue

Don Weiner (dweiner) dweiner at cisco.com
Tue Mar 1 21:43:55 EST 2011

Is it a 69/89/9900 series phone? I ran into this with 9951s -

>From the CUP 8.5 Deployment Guide:

If the phone of the user is a Cisco Unified IP Phone 9900 or 8900 series
model, select the following user group also:

* Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Connected Xfer and
conf user group

If the phone of the user is a Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 series model,
select the following user group also:

* Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Rollover Mode

Don