[cisco-voip] What's the best way to handle DST in CCX scripting?

ciscozest ciscozest at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 18:59:25 EST 2011

I am using CCX 7.x. The server is in non DST location but the CAD / agents
are in other DST time zone. So far I am using a manual way to adjust the DST
activation from scripting but this is so inconvenient.
I heard someone mention about using Java application for this DST challenge
in scripting but I have no detail about it.
Ideally I want the script be able to check the today's date and compare with
the script's time RANGEbefore going to the different business hours section.
Would appreciate for any input on this and assistance with doco/samples.
Thanks