[cisco-voip] Can http be disabled on appliance?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Mar 4 11:07:40 EST 2011

Furthermore not all phones support HTTPS and a secure service URL is not mandatory (nor supported for all services I believe).

-Ryan

On Mar 4, 2011, at 10:23 AM, Wes Sisk wrote:

I am not aware of a way.  http redirects to https currently for ccmadmin.

prior to phones supporting https CM had to have an http server to serve web content to phones.

Regards,
Wes