[cisco-voip] backup strategy - pub and tftp? (V7)

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Mar 3 20:16:30 EST 2011

Yeah, fair enough, files are not database entries. But restoring a subscriber only from a backup that could be up to 23 hours out of date would make the database out of sync, irregardless, so some sort of resync still has to happen.

I'll have to read up on the PDF some more.

Thanks Ed.

Sent from my iPhone