[cisco-voip] backup strategy - pub and tftp? (V7)

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 23:15:19 EST 2011

A DB sync will still occur whether you do a restore or build a sub from
scratch.  The issue with a subscriber rebuild is, as Ed points out, you'll
need to step through and recreate/edit any software media resources using
that server, as well as make changes to CM groups, etc.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571