[cisco-voip] Licensing woes....

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Thu Mar 3 21:23:19 EST 2011

The licensing at cisco.com<mailto:licensing at cisco.com> headaches keep coming.....migraines this week.....

Sent a email Tuesday night and got a response back Wednesday afternoon.....sent a email to faxlicensing at external.cisco.com<mailto:faxlicesning at external.cisco.com> three days ago, no response yet....

Submit a PUT order get a email 2 days later with Sales Order and that PAK shipping in 3 weeks....come on it's a sheet of paper.....

I need to give up on email with those guys and just call everything in as P2....customer doesn't want to pay for me to sit waiting on emails.

Good news is that a cuwl-support at cisco.com<mailto:cuwl-support at cisco.com> email came back in 1 hour today.....that CUWL doesn't include CER to add a subscriber node....customer is crap out of luck...

Disclaimer:

from your computer. Thank you.