[cisco-voip] Nortel CS1000 to CME integration- H323

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:28:38 EST 2011

That's expected and reproducible behavior. The phone is going to use
UDP port 2000, and i believe the CME will proxy that RTP (So, the
traffic  should be destined for the CME vs. directly to the nortel.)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/srnd/design/guide/multcme.html#wp1071359

-Peter