[cisco-voip] CTI Route Point Not Registered (CUE AA Malfunction)

Alan Su cj.alan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 05:30:48 EST 2011

Dear All,

I have CCM4.1(2) cluster in HQ and SRST+CUE 3.2 in branch site. The CUE also
perform the auto-attendant feature for PSTN inbound calls.
It has already working for 1.5 years with not problem, however, all of
sudden the AA feature failed, when dialing into the branch office from PSTN,
it prompts "your call would be disconnected".

I check the CTI route point in CCM, all of the them are "Not Registered",
and when I tried "verify" in CUE web page, the result as below:

Web login failed. Error while determining CCM version -1
JTAPI login failed. Error whild determining CCM version -1

Does anyone have clue about it? Any suggestion will be good, thanks so much
for your help in advance.

Regards,
Alan