[cisco-voip] Stick with XMedius over Cisco Fax Server/RightFax

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 00:41:25 EST 2011

To be fair - Xmedius doesn't offer the same thing as Dialogic/Brooktrout
because they don't have any physical boards, it's all IP.

If you had a Cisco Fax Server / Open Text fax server without a physical T1
board you would seemingly get the same experience as Xmedius.  You do have
the Cisco to Open text handoff, but I don't have any feedback on what that's
like.

There may be other reasons, but it's worth mentioning that it's kind of an
unfair comparison.

-nick