[cisco-voip] Stick with XMedius over Cisco Fax Server/RightFax

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 10:53:10 EST 2011

Nick--

Totally get what your saying.... but coming from Xmedius and now having Open
Text..... even with there moving to SIP they still want Brooktrout in the
middle of the upgrade solution.  (at least that's what I understood from
there webinar the other day).  I'm with Jason.  Xmedius is the way to go.

Scott