[cisco-voip] H.323 and FXO ports - how do you see calls in progress??

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Mar 9 11:37:15 EST 2011

does this help?

"show voice call summary"

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Reimers" <treimers at ashevillenc.gov>
To: "cisco voip" <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2011 10:46:35 AM
Subject: [cisco-voip] H.323 and FXO ports - how do you see calls in progress??

H.323 and FXO ports - how do you see calls in progress??

Hi all -

I've forgotten (if I knew) - how to see calls in progress on a router running MGCP and using FXO copper ports.

I know under ISDN, you just do "sh isdn active"
But that doesn't work for FXO ports.

How can I see realtime calls that are in progress on these FXO ports?
Is there something RTMT can do to report the actual calling/caller parties?

Tim Reimers
Systems Analyst II
Information Technology Services
City of Asheville