[cisco-voip] CUCM dedicated line

James Avalos javalos at adobe.com
Wed Mar 9 17:01:23 EST 2011

Match the time of the failed calls to CDR to see if it caught the calls.  It should be able to tell you whether or not they dialed the correct numbers, and if the call(s) successfully hit a gateway.
You’ll also want to double check any translation profiles/patterns/rules configured anywhere in CM or your PSTN gateway for any conflicts with the digits entered.