[cisco-voip] CUCM dedicated line

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Mar 9 17:02:24 EST 2011

first: too...many...ellipses... ;)
second: you've replied to a message with a different content which means threaded mailers and the archives won't function properly. :P

anyways, your pattern: 9.647[23456789]XXXX , doesn't seem correct to me. I would expect something more like: 9.647[23456789]XXXXXX

did you cut and paste the pattern or re-type?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)