[cisco-voip] Bulk Extension Mobility Login tools

Wes Schochet Wes.Schochet at childrensmn.org
Wed Mar 9 15:37:44 EST 2011

You can create an excel macro to call the urls sequentially or use the
SOAP/AXL toolkit.

>>> On 3/8/2011 at  6:36 PM, Dana Tong <Dana.Tong at ivision.com.au>
wrote:

Hi guy,

I’m after an application to remotely bulk login Extension Mobility
profiles. I thought there was a pre-built application for sale but
cannot recall the name.
I had a look on www.voipintegration.com but unfortunately they do not
have quite what I am after.

I’d like to feed an excel spreadsheet (csv) into an application with
information like: DeviceName, UserID, DeviceProfileName    and be able
to remotely login potentially 100’s or 1000’s of phones.

I know you can use the following URL to login phones with the Web
Application username:
http://www.<server>/emservice/jsp/Tools/sampleloginapp.jsp (
http://www.%3cserver%3e/emservice/jsp/Tools/sampleloginapp.jsp )

However I’d like to be able to bulk login phones instead of just one at
a time.

Thanks for any advice you guys might have. It’s ok if it is a paid
application.

Cheers
Dana

Confidentiality Statement:
This email/fax, including attachments, may include confidential
and/or proprietary information and may be used only by the
person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of
this email/fax is not the intended recipient or his or her
agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email/fax is prohibited. If you
have received this email/fax in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this message and deleting this email or
destroying this facsimile immediately.