[cisco-voip] CUCM 7.1.3 with NICE recording problem

davidytk davidytk at netvigator.com
Thu Mar 10 06:08:10 EST 2011

Hi All

My client has a problem for DN recording. I have a IP Phone with 2 line
(1111 & 2222), we discovered that 1111 cannot have recording, but 2222 has
no problem. We have done the following thing.

1.           Rechange the new IP Phone, still fail

2.           Use a dummy extension (success), then rechange back the DN to
1111, still fail

3.           Remove the channel on Nice system and re-create again, still
fail.

>From Cisco CTI log, it said the DN 23910 is already opened by application,
so it appear error.

Does anyone know how to solve the above problem ?

Thanks

Best Regards

David