[cisco-voip] Anyone using UCCx 8.x in Production?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:13:03 EST 2011

Checking in... Make sure you apply an SU to it though.  The base 8.0(2) has
given many people trouble.

I have been happy with SU2, and had a moderate call center and highly
complex IVRs running on an HA cluster without major issues.  My biggest
thing right now, is an ongoing TAC case wherein two Agents will be connected
to the same contact.  This is not new to 8x though, as I have seen this in
other environments (never fixed), and also posted on the NetPro forums.

They even just released SU3 last week, but I have not had a chance to read
the release notes, let alone apply it anywhere.

Anthony