[cisco-voip] Query Cisco AXL interface On UCCX 8.0.2

Neil Robst Neil.Robst at ioko.com
Fri Mar 11 04:23:44 EST 2011

Hi Brett,

Thanks for the response. Yeah I've been unable to find any documentation about it either on UCCX. Seems that it is there and can be enabled on the box, but whether it's then intentionally restricted / disabled further I'm not sure - but kinda looks like it.

I'm investigating via our Cisco partner also to see what they come back with.

Cheers,
Neil