[cisco-voip] Query Cisco AXL interface On UCCX 8.0.2

Brett Looney brett at looney.id.au
Thu Mar 10 18:23:18 EST 2011

> I'm trying to query the Cisco AXL web interface on a Cisco Unified CCX
server

> version 8.0.2.11002-3 but am getting access denied when going to:

> https:// <https://%3cserver> <server ip>:8443/axl/

In my limited experience (having just finished writing a simple wallboard
app for UCCX) there is no AXL interface (I could be very wrong about this so
don't take my word for it). In any case, I thought there was but there is
zero documentation for such a thing. Have a hunt around for the UCCX CTI
Protocol Developer Guide - depending on what you want it may have the
answers you seek.

B.