[cisco-voip] Is it possible...

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Mar 11 09:24:20 EST 2011

I don't think this should be a problem. FXS ports are meant to provide station side port access which is what your Polycom phone is.

I think the easiest way would be to configure the FXS port as a SCCP device and have it register just like any other IOS analog line you have configured, e.g. VG224, using the same device CSS and line CSS you would any other phone.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)