[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 8.5 Single Mailbox, any limitation?

Ki Wi kiwi.voice at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 11:10:10 EST 2011

I see. My guess will be it is due to the domain admin access right
limitation.

Any valid LDAP account can search for any user in the domain, that's what
auto search is about I guess. However, to achieve UM (or single mailbox),
the account must have special rights and this right requirement varies
between 2003 and 2010 admin account. In 2003, the account just need some
sort of ability to send as any users in the domain. In 2010, you need
powershell do achieve that. I think those rights are "unique" in their
windows era so there's no compatibility between them.