[cisco-voip] callInfo(displayInfo) lost during call

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Mar 15 15:52:05 EDT 2011

In what context?

I was recently involved in a discussion about
app_fax_detect.2.1.2.3.tcl.  Calls flowing through this application lost
calling party name.  In the investigation we discovered that name is not
transported between IOS and TCL via the Application Frame Work.  DNIS
and ANI are but not name.  There was also some special work required if
the ISDN line depended on name presentation via Facility IE.

All that is to say you may need to discuss in a forum specific to the
program language and environment you are attempting to use.

Regards,
Wes