[cisco-voip] ATT CAMA trunks

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Fri Mar 18 13:56:50 EDT 2011

This interests me allot, we have PRI's set as Custom and send our e911 services out over the main sites PRI. We were told NOT to do CAMA trunks by AT&T as it was expensive and does not work to well.

Our 911 response centers (we deal with 2, county and city) still does not get our ANI and ALI correct all of the time. We have opened TAC cases with AT&T and they say that they do not see a problem. I am wondering if this could be our problem with our PRI's being custom.......

We use the eResponder from Cisco, and enhanced 911 from AT&T.

Thanks for the info