[cisco-voip] SIP: route incoming INVITE on To header?

Sinisa Djokic sdjokic at mds.rs
Mon Mar 21 13:23:34 EDT 2011

yup..

you could use tcl script on incoming dial-peer to pull content of TO header and based on that create an outgoing call leg to whatever you need ( CUCM or something else )..

regards..

Sinisa Djokic
System Engineer
CCIE #25996 Voice

MDS Informaticki inzenjering
Bul. Milutina Milankovica 7d
11070 Novi Beograd, Serbia
Tel:  +381 11 2015 200  +381 11 2015 200 , 2015 273
Fax: +381 11 3194 954
www.mds.rs
sdjokic at mds.rs
Please kindly consider the environment before printing this e-mail and any attachments
Ova e-mail poruka i bilo koji njeni dodaci namenjeni su isključivo imenovanom primaocu. Može sadržati poverljive informacije koje mogu biti zaštićene čuvanjem poslovne tajne. Ukoliko niste imenovani primaoc (ili ovlašćeni u ime primaoca), ne smete kopirati ili koristiti ovu poruku ili bilo koji dodatak poruci te otkriti sadržaj poruke bilo kome drugome. U slučaju da Vam je ovaj e-mail poslan greškom, molimo da odmah obavestite pošiljaoca i izbrišete ovaj e-mail.
This e-mail message and any attachment are intended exclusively for the named addressee. They may contain confidential information which may also be protected by professional secrecy. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not copy or use this message or any attachment or disclose the contents to anyone else. If this e-mail was sent to you by mistake please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.