[cisco-voip] SIP: route incoming INVITE on To header?

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Mon Mar 21 13:03:56 EDT 2011

I've got CUBE registered via a SIP Trunk to a SIP registrar.  When a call (INVITE) comes from the SIP registrar towards CUBE, the request URI from the registrar is the main trunking number which is different than the number in the To header.   For example, if my main Pilot number is 4805551000 (same number used in sip-ua credentials and authentication) but CUCM's DN block is 4805551000 - 1099, and a call comes in from the registrar destined for 4805551009, the INVITE request-uri from the registrar contain 4805551000 but the To header contains 4805551009.  Is there a way to force CUBE to route incoming INVITES based on the To header instead of the request-uri?  Normally on the Service Provider side the SBC would re-write to request-uri to match the To header (for sip connect) but in my case I don't have an SBC in the network.