[cisco-voip] Unity Connection - Mailbox Stores

Tanner Ezell tanner.ezell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 16:05:33 EDT 2011

Mailbox sizes above 2GB are not recommend for performance reasons. I
don't believe there is a hard limit on mailbox size.

Depending on how many users you are supporting and the hardware
running the platform will really determine the best course of action.
Anything less than a 50-100 users I wouldn't worry about, beyond that
you need to take performance into consideration.