[cisco-voip] Unity Connection - Mailbox Stores

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 16:29:12 EDT 2011

Thank you Tanner.  This is for a 1,200 user deployment on a pair of
MCS-7835-I3's, with 300GB HDD space, and 4GB of memory.

Do you have a source for the 2GB per mailbox comment, or is that coming from
experience?

Also, can you comment on the 15GB per mailbox store, as it pertains to DRS
backing up at a rate of 3GB/hr?

Anthony