[cisco-voip] Unity Connection - Mailbox Stores

Tanner Ezell tanner.ezell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 16:37:49 EDT 2011

Certainly,

If you haven't already check out the design guide for CUC:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/design/guide/8xcucdgpdf.pdf

Section 6 page 4 includes notes about scalability specifically the 2GB
performance limitation I mentioned.

Regarding mail box size, I cannot speak to that I'm afraid. I have not
been in a deployment that used such a large mail box.

Also, the CUC guide contains specific sections on scaling which will
probably be on use to you.

Tanner